I wish I could say that the good news is that William is miraculously cured of his biting-his-parents tendency, but I have other good news to share. Thank you for everyone's comments, emails and phone calls. We now have an arsenal of things to try with our little biter- we'll let you know how it goes! The good news I am referring to goes along with the echocardiogram we had done on our little guy earlier this week. There is a little extra fluid around his heart but they said the amount was so trivial it is nothing to be worried about, it won't affect him in any way!! Yeah! The cardiologist's attitude almost seemed to me as if he was wondering why they sent us to him to have it checked because it was such a trivial amount of extra fluid. He didn't say that directly, but a few things he did say and his body language made me get that impression- which I found oddly reassuring. We're glad to know that everything will be okay!
And lastly, a belly shot that was taken a couple weeks ago. I wasn't very good at taking them with William's pregnancy and I've been even worse this time around. I need to take another one though, because I feel like this last week I have really popped out even more. I finally feel pregnant, which I am sure sounds weird. I think it is just that I have finally reached the point where it is uncomfortable to bend, it's hard to turn over in the bed, etc. Up until now, my belly hasn't really been much bigger, if it even was bigger, than what it was this whole last year. Now it's past that point.
And since I am doing better about my weight gain, I think my belly button might actually pop out. It never did with William, I think because I had so much extra fat around it. Already, though, it is stretched out more than it ever was with William, and Jordon is really, REALLY excited. He has always looked forward to my belly button "popping" out, but it never did last time. As it seems to get more taught in that area, he gets more excited. Such a funny guy.



4 comments:
That's GREAT news!!!! Such a relief!
Your little boy is so cute!
What a great relief for you guys, and us! I am glad that everything is looking great now. Thanks for the update!
You look great Andrea! Great news about the little guy! I loved your post about the med wives prom! How fun!!
I somehow missed this post! I'm so happy for you guys and your little bean that is healthy!! What a relief. William is so adorable, I love the new title picture you have of him with the orange, too cute.
Post a Comment