Saturday, March 13, 2010

Diaper Deal I just HAVE to Share

Alright, here is a deal on diapers that I thought was great and decided I would share!
It was great because:
I paid less than I usually do for diapers
It will be shipped directly to my door
Shipping was free

So what's not to like? I did this through diapers.com
We usually buy the jumbo boxes of diapers and wipes for a better deal. We prefer pampers because we've had leakage problems with off-brands and other brands we've tried, so that's what I bought, but you can do this with really any brand you get. Here's what you do:
1. Go to diapers.com and buy diapers, wipes, whatever you need- just make sure your total reaches $49- because then you get free shipping! For me, the diapers and wipes we use were also on sale, so I just barely reached the $49, which is perfect.
2. When you check out, use the promotional code: DESP10 for $10 off!! (that's the code since I'm referring you, kind of fun) This will only work for new members.
3. Go HERE to submit a rebate for $14.97!!! It looks like a magazine subscription, but check out the last paragraph for instructions to get the rebate.
4. Pay around $30-40 for LOTS diapers and wipes stuff, depending on the brands you use, etc. AND GET IT SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!

I found this deal from $5 dinners. Hope this can help you save too!

No comments: