Saturday, June 6, 2009

7 & 8 Month Post



7 months
8 months


Dear William, this is what you've been up to lately . . .


You crawl.

You pull yourself up to a standing position.

You grunt like it's nobody's business.

You walk along the couch, wall, anything. You've redefined babyproofing, as you are smart enough to get just about anything almost in reach.
You are fearless. Thankfully, you've figured out how to bend and kneel. Before, when you saw something or wanted to come to me, you'd just let go and lean. It resulted in a few tears.
You eat solid food, and like your father you aren't picky. You eat everything. There isn't anything you don't like.

You hate being separated from Mom.
You know how to get what you want.
You like the water. I have to keep you from plunging in head first.




You sleep at least 8hours at night. Sometimes, blessedly, more. We would like to publicly thank George (and Stephanie, the provider of George) for that.

You make us laugh.
You had your blocked tear duct "probed".
You are persistent.
You still love books.


You clap! And we caught your first one on film!


You bring us more joy than you can imagine.

And this isn't even the half of it.

Love,
Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray for William! He's so cute. And such a little man too. I love the picture of him snuggled with George. He's getting so big! And now we're bonded for life because I had tear duct problems as a baby too! :)

Rebecca said...

You captured some really cute moments in this blog Andrea! He's got a coy smile. Sleeping with his monkey is adorable. I think it's more cute because his parents are so sweet with him!

Anonymous said...

7Days june 11

The Graham Family! said...

Your little boy is so cute! I found your blog thru someone else's.. I can't remember who tho! But I wanted to say congrats on everything! You look so happy!! Glad life has treated you well!