Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Good Friend Noelle- aka James' Photoshoot Part 2

So my good friend Noelle took these amazing pictures of James and our family. We were so pleased with how they turned out!! We think she captured our cute little angel just perfectly.








She's also included in the title because I was finally able to steal some photos from the diaper shower that she threw for me!! She did a wonderful job. We played some games, the ultimate winners are below. . .
After some serious bottle chugging and diaper changing with NO hands! It was a really entertaining night! :)
And the food, was absolutely DELISH! Not to mention the diaper cake!
The funny thing was that I had planned a surprise 1/2 birthday for her the very same week!!! I had a lot of fun trying to make her favorite desserts and, in general throwing a party. We did the party at her sister's house because of the number of people coming and that worked perfectly for everyone!! Fun times all around.
She's such an amazing person- I'm so blessed that she's my friend!

6 comments:

The Francis Family said...

Christian was making fun of me because I kept oodling over your pictures! Your baby is so cute! Also, you are the only person in the world who would think about throwing someone a surprise HALF birthday party! You are an amazing friend!

Lant Family said...

Love the new pictures! I especially love the family picture. You all look so happy.

Noelle said...

Awww, thanks Andrea. :) I am so happy to have you as a friend too! Thanks for letting me shoot your baby pictures, it was so fun for me. Little James is so adorable.

Melinda said...

I absolutely love William's smile in your family picture! What a cute family.

Gazdik Family said...

Andrea, your family makes a wonderful portrait!!! You all look so beautiful. I looked at Noelle's blog, and I felt such strong emotions. You look so happy, and to think you just had a baby!! Is there a secret to not looking tired and over-ran....?
And where was I for the party!! I think my life is finally going to slow down this comming month, oh, wait, back to school stuff....
Well, someday, I hope to get a sit down time to hold and look at your baby!

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

Andrea, you look so gorgeous in these pictures, I swear you're getting more and more beautiful the older you get--or maybe it's the more children you have :) Love ya!