








Just a quick post to say that William has exceeded all my expectations as a big brother. I knew he would be a good big brother- but he has truly been phenomenal. He has not acted jealous or upset . . . just tender, patient and loving. He loves to give James kisses and be "sof". He always tries to share food and toys "air go" (here you go). He doesn't fight for my lap or to be held. In short, he has been absolutely amazing. James, for his part, seems to be able to sense his big brother's love. William will sometimes hold James' hand- if he lets go James cries, when he holds it again, James immediately calms down. For the last little while we have been praying for help with the transition of a family of three to four and we feel that this has been an answer to our prayers. William and James are truly our greatest blessings.
7 comments:
That is so sweet!
That is so great! It makes all the difference to have cooperative children. Your sweet little James looks like he may be darker than Will...I just can't get enough of all that hair!
I love these pictures! They are definitely brothers with those chubby little cheeks. They are both such cute little boys.
Super cute pictures, super cute boys!
I love their matching outfits! I'll have to keep that in mind for our next little one! Congratulations Andrea! I'm so glad William is such a great big brother!
so precious! Congrats on the new beautiful bundle!!!! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
These pictures are so precious! Congrats! on two boys now. And I love their matching outfits!
Post a Comment