Monday, October 12, 2009

Sneak Peak at some family pictures

My good friend Noelle took our family pictures this year. She did an AWESOME job. We had so much fun doing them with her and Phil. Phil was really good at getting William to smile. Afterwards, since we were down in German Village, we stopped by Schmidt's Sausage Haus- it was SO good. SO reasonably priced. And their cream puffs? To. Die. For. Good thing we all split one! It was a beautiful morning and we had fun with some good friends- who happen to take amazing pictures!
I love that she got this picture. We think this is William's "sign" for "I want" or "take it". At least, when he wants something he'll do this little pincer grasp with his fingers and point towards what he "wants". It can be an item, person or food.
I really like this series, I think they are very "William"





He would not stay in place for a picture if we put him down. He just wanted to break free! He thought it was pretty funny.
I think it's crazy that his hair looks reddish-brown in this picture . . .
but very blonde in this one!

His eyes are blue though, no matter the lighting!

Didn't Noelle do a great job??!! Check her out http://photosbybelle.blogspot.com/

You may even get to see a few I didn't post!

8 comments:

Noelle said...

It was so fun! You guys are naturals :) Thanks for the wonderful morning, and being so easy to take pictures of! You're right, I could go for another cream puff right about now.

Rebecca said...

Those where very creative and adorable pictures! Is it okay if we copy the poses for ourselves!?

The Elledges said...

I love the pictures! They turned out so great!

The Francis Family said...

You guys all split one cream puff? No wonder you're looking so great! I love the picture of you guys standing (the leg shot) and William sitting on the ground. William is so cute in all of them! What a perfect day for a photo shoot!

Melinda said...

Adorable pictures! What a handsome little guy you've got.

Gary and Amy said...

Love the pictures... you have one adorable little boy. Crazy you know Brandon and Sarah. Too bad I can't live there with all of you, too!

Ashley and Aaron said...

I LOVE all these pictures! You've inspired me to get crackilackin on ours...we have never had official family pics taken and they are way overdue. William's eyes are stunning! And U LOVE that pic of the three of you all laughing on the bridge...those candid ones are the best.

Ashley and Aaron said...

funny, I meant to say I...not U...but I bet you love that picture too :)