Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday William!











Dear William,

You are the sweetest bundle of joy! We couldn't have asked for better. We love you with all our hearts and have enjoyed you so much.

Love,

Mom and Dad

6 comments:

Gary and Amy said...

Is he already a year old? Time flies! He is such a cutie and sounds like you just love motherhood. Way to get the books in when he is so young. Being a teacher really helps, doesn't it ;)

Lant Family said...

He has grown up so fast! What a cutie.

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

Wow! The cupcakes look great! I loved getting to see little William. He is such a sweetie.

SarahWilcox said...

Wow, can you believe he is already 1!! Wow...time is going by so fast. I love his smile and how his eyes squint when he cheeses it :)

Rebecca said...

I bet you guys had as much fun making those cupcakes as William did eating them! Great book picks-wish I could have celebrated too! Happy late birthday William!!!!

The Francis Family said...

He is so cute Andrea! I love the cupcakes and they remind me of those cute sock puppets you made for Mexico! You are amazing and I think you always will be!