Saturday, October 31, 2009

Clownin' around (sneak peak)


Okay, okay. I couldn't just post one picture. So here are a few more from the midweek activity and library Halloween party. He also wore his costume at the ISP Med student Halloween party (and won best costume!) and to the trunk or treat (pictures to come).

He was precious. He was adorable, he helped cure fear of clowns for some who had it (true story). And he miraculously wore his wig for long lengths of time. AMAZING.





I, for one, could not stop taking pictures. He received a gazillion comments on what cute clown he made. His little body was just perfect for the job.



2 comments:

The Elledges said...

Where did you get that wig!!!! super duper cute!

you guys should definitely come in Dec! we'd love to see you!

we'll be gone the 17th-26th though! maybe new years eve? :)

Rebecca said...

I think I've made it two zillion comments on how cute he looks! His short stubby legs, the make up and wig, just slayer! I bet you made out like a bandit on candy with such a great costume!