Jordon pushed the boys and did it in 26 n'somethin' minutes.
I ran by myself and ran it in 29:20 minutes. I was really excited- I was hoping to do it in 30 minutes, and I did it under 30! (barely). I was also really pleased because my 5k time 1 year ago, about a year after having given birth to William, my 5k times was 38:46. Almost 10 min faster and only 3 months out. I'm happy about that!
William did great. He did a bunch of running after we finished. James, well, he was in his car seat so he cried for a good portion of it. Jordon said it was motivating. The route was absolutely gorgeous. Ohio is gorgeous in the fall and it was a fairly rural run, so it was scenic.
Then, William's happiness, we went to a park. It was a pretty cool park, also beautiful with huge colorful trees, grassy hills and picket fences. That type of scenery seemed to be the theme of the day (the run, the park) and then we took a scenic route home that was similar.

























5 comments:
Great job Andrea! That's a fantastic time! I'm glad you guys are still running together!
Yea!!! I'm so impressed you're running, especially when you're not getting a lot of sleep at night :)
Congratulations! Feels good to improve, doesn't it! I'm beat after running a 10 minute mile--that's an excellent time for a 5k!
good for you. Running is a great long term hobbie:) It has turned into "My" time, and i love it.
That is awesome! Good work!
Post a Comment