A few weeks ago I started going back to work. Just a half day. Then Fridays. This week will be the full deal (except that we alternate Fridays). William really loves the kids, and they love him too. He asks every day if we are going over to see them. One morning, he randomly shouted, "Dominic and Amelia's . . YEAH!" They are a great, great family and we consider knowing and working for them a huge blessing.
By the end of the day, I am in charge of 6 kids. Since two are school age, it definitely adds some new craziness, but also relieves other craziness. The older two are very helpful. William loves and looks up to them like their his older siblings. I suppose that's why I often refer to them as our psuedo-siblings.
They have a lovely backyard. After the older kids got home, we went out back and raked a bunch of leaves into a big pile and had some fun with it.
 |
| Giving Amelia a Hug |
 |
| Now, if that's not mischief making, what is? |
 |
| Just to prove we were there! |
3 comments:
Great pictures Andrea! I really loved the one of William's mischievious face! You are amazing!
Hey Despains! Andrea, your baby is just the cutest!!! He looks just like William, only with dark hair. Looks like you guys are doing well!
I always thought playing in the leaves looked so fun! Oh, and the key to pictures....bringing CANDY to bribe and distract! But, you have to pick strategically because you don't want it to leave a mark:)
Post a Comment