Friday, June 25, 2010

Back in Business


Finally got some pictures to upload. I think we're back in business over here at blogger. I will miss the apple blog, for sure, but I think it'll just be easiest to stick with this one. Plus, I miss my blog roll. I feel very out of the loop. Many, many updates to come soon.

2 comments:

The Francis Family said...

I'm glad to see you're back on blogger! Good luck very very soon with the new little one!! Oh and I need your address (you can email it to me)! Good luck!!

Debra and JD said...

Yea...we missed seeing you and your cute family! Talked to Jordan's Mom recently I told her all about you guys! funny huh? Jan and I just returned from a trip to China, Japan and Korea. We re-visited Jan's mission and the area. That was so fun...we even met a lady that was baptized when he was there.Cool ! I will post pics soon.