Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just wondering . . .

Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

Just wondering has anyone else had this problem with blogger?

We've been updating the temporary blog. . . . but I'd like to get this figured out.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is it just pictures? When I'm putting a post together and upload a picture, just text shows until I post it....good luck

Max and Maureen said...

I do the same as Rebecca, But I don't blog as much as you do, or have as many pictures as you do. I do have a question, How do you and Jordan have time to do the things you do, with him being in school, my first year of pharmacy school has kicked my butt between school work and church as use all my free time studying!

The Francis Family said...

I blog maybe once a month but haven't run into trouble except when downloading videos. The internet is just slow sometimes which I think is the frustrating thing.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I heard that blogger uploads them on picasa or something like that, so when it gets too full it won't upload anymore pics. good luck.