Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Day of Med 1!

Jordon finished the last of his first year tests last Thursday!!! We are so proud of him. He worked really hard to be done early just in case Little Brother decided to come earlier than planned. We'll find out if he passed next week!


William and I decided to pick him up that afternoon and go out for lunch to celebrate! Bita had sent some money for us to all go to Bucca de Beppo together for my birthday- but we hadn't had a chance yet, so that's where we went for a dual celebration!




Don't be fooled. He had a great time. He only started crying just as we went to get the picture taken. We just happened to leave immediately after the picture was taken, though, for reasons unknown.
And here is me at exactly 38 weeks pregnant. Little Brother can officially come any day now! (Please!)
This is also a video of William "racing". He's been doing this for awhile now (like, since February) and loves it. We just finally thought to get a video of it.

2 comments:

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

I love the second picture down. William looks like a little man in that one! And congrats to Jordon on finishing up! Thinking about you this week!

Rebecca said...

Oh dear, I kind of forgot about the other blog you've been using. I've got alot of DeSPAining to catchup on! Maybe I'll just give you a call. Congrats Jordon! I'm definitely seeing a soccer star in William's speedy legs!