Friday it snowed a lot! Over the course of Friday we got probably 8ish inches of snow. During William's nap on Friday I built him an ABC house (I had tried doing it earlier, but everytime I got two pieces connected, he would sit on them). I threw in a bunch of balls and he had a blast!
The two pictures of our window show the amount of snow that fell that day. The first is Friday afternoon, the second is Saturday morning. I thought it looked so pretty outside our window. The branches of bushes and trees were so weighed down with snow we couldn't see the other condos. It made us feel like we were in our own little cabin! So we slept in the living room that night, by my beloved window. William got a kick out of our mattress (even though he doesn't look that happy in the picture- it's because I won't give him the camera). It was fun to all cuddle/be tackled on the mattress as we woke up and tried to get movin' for the day. Good memories!
So we did projects. Jordon had a Honey-do list that I made over the week and he also had some carpentry projects to work on. William helped his Dad in the bathroom. . .
and even Mom got in on some of the action! One of my unofficial-not-written-down goals this year is to learn how to use Jordon's power tools. I found this cool site, but am too intimidated to attempt anything from it so we're working on that.
We also, of course, had to go play in the snow. How could we not?! It was William's first time sledding. He didn't show much enthusiasm as he went down the hill, but he would do his sound for "again" and say "whee! whee!" over and over again as he walked back UP the hill. So we think he liked it.




Afterwards we enjoyed some homemade hot cocoa and William went down for his nap. I worked on this project:
and Jordon worked with his wood project.
It was a LOVELY snowy day.
In pregnancy news: the last two weeks the baby has kicked hard enough for Jordon to feel it! It makes the pregnancy seem so much more real. It doesn't feel like I am almost 5 months along!
4 comments:
Wait did I miss the pregnancy announcement? When are you do and congratulations!!
Woa! How did I miss that post saying you're pregnant?! Congratulations!
Uh... yeah to follow the theme I guess, YOU'RE PREGNANT!!??? Congrats!! I love the idea of the sleeping by the window. That's so fun and romantic. I love the organizing idea, I'm going to have to look into that.
I saw your announcement. I knew you were pregnant :)
Post a Comment