

The day we left Columbus for good ole Moses Lake, it snowed a LOT!!! So, despite the fact that we still had a lot of things to do before we left, we took William out to play in the snow! (after running to Target to get bibs and boots, love that Target is basically across the street)
He was not a fan of his boots and wouldn't walk in them, thus he is in Dad's arms the entire time we are outside. Jordon shows him how to make a snowball, which makes William say "bawh" when he sees snow every time thereafter. Have I mentioned my boy is obsessed with all things round?
Then we barely made it on our plane- and William did wonderfully. He is truly a great toddler to travel with. I can't complain.
Pictures of our adventures in Washington to come!
3 comments:
That's great that you got to enjoy the snow for a bit before you left! I'm glad William was good for you on your flight. Traveling with kids can be very difficult. :)
AH! SO JEALOUS. Jacob is horrible on airplanes, so much that I've refused to fly and have chosen to drive many hours. That's so funny about him calling the snow a ball, so cute!!
It was fun to catch up on all your latest happenings. Glad you had a good trip. It's so cute that he says "bawl"!!
Post a Comment