Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Haircut


William got his first real haircut the other day. His dad did it, and he did a good job if I do say so myself. I had trimmed to really long sections once before, but he hasn't really had a full on haircut. Jordon did it all by himself, turned out a bowl of water and spoon are some of the most entertaining things. He started with scissors, switched to the buzzer, which William loved. He would lean his head towards it because he liked the feel of it.

Here comes the buzzer.
All done! Looking so handsome!
Like father, like son . . . . maybe not so much.
My 10-second snuggle for the day. He doesn't stay in your arms or a cuddling position for more than 10 seconds.


And for the record, I was going to talk about it in our last post, but my keyboard went all funky on me. Which is why it is mentioned, but not explained. We had our camera stolen after we left it at a restaurant under the black wallet book they leave your check in. We called and when they checked, nothing had been turned in that day or the next :( So, be careful with what you leave when you eat at El Vaquero- you might not get it back. The service wasn't that great anyways. So that's sad. The good news is that we do have another camera that I got for Jordon last year. Not as handy as my pocket sized Cannon Powershot, but it's a camera!

8 comments:

The Elledges said...

It's amazing how one haircut makes them look months older! He sure is cute!

The Francis Family said...

I'm sorry about your camera! That's no good! How are you feeling with your pregnancy? I hope all is going well! You guys will be in our prayers! You're the best!

Rebecca said...

a hair cut?! I'm going to use your advise for whevever we need one of those.

The Tengelsens said...

So as you can see, I don't get around to reading ANYONES blog very often, but I just saw that you are pregnant. YEAH! We are so excited for you. You will be a great mother or two!

SarahWilcox said...

I love the 10 second snuggles! Gotta get anything while you can right? He is growing so fast and big! You have a cute little man! (I mean William of course ;) I love to hear about him and how you guys are doing.

Anonymous said...

your keyboard went funky because it's a mac.

~Brandon

Anonymous said...

Brandon does not know what he is talking about

~Brianna

Greg and Karianne said...

Andrea! I found your blog...and it's so cute! It's fun to read about you guys. And I'm so happy that you're pregnant- I hope you're doing well! We'll miss you at basketball.