Early Friday morning, on the 17th of April, I left to go to Washington! Although the last leg of my three flights was delayed, I still made it home in time to watch Brandon and Brianna perform in the Moses Lake Stake performance of the broadway musical Beauty and the Beast! I was also home in time for dinner where we surprised Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen with our visit! Another fun part of Friday is that Stephanie was coincidentally leaving from Spokane to Moses Lake on Friday too! So she picked me up from the Spokane airport and we had a couple hours of girl time. William did great on the flights, I got a lot of compliments again about how good he was. Everybody commented on his blue eyes. :)


William was a little confused as to who actually earned the medal.
The twins. Grandpa Hansen and William. Really enjoying their time together.
Being spoiled with family.
Saturday night we celebrated my birthday a week early with my favorite special cake that Bita makes. What a fun trip! Thanks Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
I remember that cake and your name was spelled right. My birthday cake had my name spelled wrong.
!
Briaanna
Post a Comment