Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Cutie Pie

Align Center
I can't get my fill of this cute little man o' mine

I took this super cute picture of William kind of randomly. I just couldn't help but post it. I can't get enough of my cute son. Positively angelic.

In the nanny news, things seem to be going okay. We've worked out some of the kinks and I've made some plans to more or less run it like a preschool. I am a little nervous for Monday because I will have ALL four children (plus William) ALL day long. In a moment of panic I sent out a cry for help through the ward email. I've gotten lots of ideas from much more experienced Mamas. Also, an invite to Janel's which I think will save the day.

Things are also definitely looking up as the family got a new van, which I may use, not all the time, but from time to time. I can live with that.

Thanks for everyone's love and concern. William, I think, is on the upward mend. Turned out he didn't have the croup, but a strain of it in the form of a cold. Still yucky. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. One new thing about William, he learned how to do a fake cough. His real cough is pretty congested sounding. His fake cough is more of a he-he-he, while looking adorably pitiful. I think he figure out it gets him attention. Jordon and I were dancing in the living and he saw us and at first he smiled. Then, he realized he was being left out- bring on the fake coughing fit. It was too cute. And of course, we picked him up to join us.

Also, I still think William's eyes are blue and will probably stay blue. But what do I know?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

you set that learning curve girl!

Eric and Julia said...

He is so dang cute!!! Where did he get those eyes from????

Do you realize these kids might be walking before they see each other? We need to get together some time. :)

The Francis Family said...

You hve the cutest family in the world! Way to go Andrea! We think about you guys all of the time and yes William is adorable!!We love you!

Brittany said...

You're not lying...he is a cutie! There's nothing better than brown hair and blue eyes!

Thanks so much for the link--it's great1

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

This is a great picture :)... he's a lot fairer than I would have ever guessed he would be (skin color, hair, eyes etc) Do you think that will change?