Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!!

This is how William wakes up. Complains a little bit, but then, when he hears our voice . . .


It makes my day, several times a day, everyday.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember when my kids would wake up like that!! Now they are just ready to go and run around!!

The Elledges said...

I definitely agree with you. When his little face lights up with a huge grin and he stretches and sticks his belly out...how could that not melt your heart and make your day?

Devin said...

that's some nice pandiculation right there

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww, william is soo cute, i miss seeing him in the morning. make sure to "yeah" him plenty =)

Brandon

Anonymous said...

wow he smiles so big! he smiles bigger when he wakes up than when I do William Wonder with him!

~Brianna

Rebecca said...

What a heart warmer! You'll cherish that video for many years to come! we'll try to catch each other yet on the phone!

The Tengelsens said...

So cute Andrea. Glad to see you guys are doing well. We love you and miss you!

The Francis Family said...

So cute!! I love kids!!

Loralee said...

Hi you guys! William is so darling, congrats! He's only going to get cuter and cuter. Hope everything is going well and that Jordan is enjoying school. It's fun to catch up with people, so check out our blog.

-Taylor and Loralee
taylorandloralee.blogspot.com

Ashley and Aaron said...

LOVE it! He is so tiny and adorable. Finn was pretty collicky (how the heck do you spell that?!) as a newborn, and didn't start waking up happy until about three months...and I loved it!

Courtney said...

That is adorable! I can't wait until Kylee can smile-because she's happy and not because she has gas!