Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Eve Preparations

So, I put pictures from my parent's camera on two of our memory cards. Our computer is having a hard time reading them- it is very frustrating. 200+ pictures I can't get to, and I don't really know what to do about it.

But, regardless, here are some pictures of the happenings and preparations before we did Christmas Eve at Great-Grandma Hansen's House.

William with Grandma and Aunt Brianna. He loved the train around the Christmas Tree.



These are some pictures of William that Grandma Hansen took while I was holding him during family scripture and prayer one night. They were so cute, I couldn't decide on just one.

Aunt Camille and Brianna and I created the Bakerella Bake-it Team and Uncle Caleb and Brandon and Jordon created the Everlasting Gobstoppers Fix-it team. The boys spent alot of time in the garage fixing and creating. The girls and I made some cute reindeer and christmas tree cake-pops from the Bakerella website (it's where we got our name). It was a lot of fun and the cake pops were SO delicious. They should probably only be made once a year. Not sure if I can stick to it.

Pictures of the Christmas trees to come later.

William got some serious loving from his Aunts.

Camille is so cute!

Isn't my little sister beautiful?

No comments: