Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged

Okay, so this is the first time I have been tagged and I confess . . . I am kind of excited. Why? I really can't say, but for some reason I am. So, here goes!

RULES
1. Post rules on your Blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 FAVORITE SHOWS
This one is tough because I have not had cable since I left home 5 years ago (except twice- but I was always too busy to actually sit and watch). I am substituting it with books I have just finished/am reading.
1. Babyproofing your Marriage
2. A Cricket in Times Square
3. Midnight Sun
4. Against Medical Advice
5. The Higher Power of Lucky
6. Deceptively Delicious
7. 36 Best Christmas Party Ideas (I really, really wanted to throw a Christmas party this year. And I wanted to go all out for it- but ultimately decided that this year was not the year).
8. Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth (this one is taking me forever to read)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY, Like Lana, I'm changing this to what I did today because I can't remember what I did yesterday
1.Printed pictures out at Target
2. Went to Giant Eagle to get ingredients for our Christmas plates
3. Exercised with my Personal Trainer (a.k.a Jordon)
4. read Amy's forever long post on prop 8- and loved it
5. called my mom
6. nursed William
7. nursed William
8. did I mention that I nursed William?

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Christmas break in Washington with TONS of family. I can't wait for William to meet his Aunt and Uncle, Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, 1st cousins once removed, Great Aunts and Uncles and friends!
2. William's baby blessing
3. Caroling with Carol this Friday
4. Jordon's Work Christmas party (free dinner and ice skating)
5. More Sleep
6. Losing the baby weight (my body is not buying into the nursing-helps-you-lose-weight thing)
7. When Jordon wakes up after he gets home from a case
8. Christmas!!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Arby's
2. Handel's Ice Cream
3. Carrabbas
4. Lonestar
5. Tucanos
6. Cafe Rio
7. L & T
8. Subway

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Books (aren't they always?)
2. clothes that fit
3. go back to Guatemala
4. a bigger living room to accommodate the guest list for the Christmas party I am not having
5. a MAC desktop
6. iTunes gift certificate
7. Never have to pay shipping and handling fees
8. the super nice running thermal wear that is light weight (I hate putting on 20 layers to go running in the winter . . . so I usually don't)

8 PEOPLE TO TAG
Amy B., Amy H., Julia, Susan, Wendy, Kalli, Stephanie & Becky
And don't worry, I wont be disappointed if you are not as excited as I am to do this!

No comments: