Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hanging Out at Home



These are just a bunch of pictures of us Hanging out at home the weekend before William's blessing. Grandma Despain and Bisabuela Bita had a grand time together making the cake for William's blessing day and for Grandpa Despain's Birthday.

This is William and Grandpa Hansen Hanging out. The two are truly kindred spirits, besides all the excess ear wax, salivia and shared hairdo- Grandpa makes him laugh and smile the most!



Mom borrowed a little gym from Carrie and William really loved it. It was tons of fun to have both sides of the family all under one roof! I'm especially proud that we can all get along- even while under the same roof. Not all families can say that!

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

He is so cute, he is already getting big and growing up! I am sure your family loved seeing him.

Ashley said...

Oh my heck he is adorable!! I'm so happy I found your blog! I've heard so many things about you and how you're doing but yet to see anything!! Congrats on that beautiful baby of yours!!

Unknown said...

William and Grandpa Hansen look alike :) I can't believe all the books you've read out loud to your baby!

Adespain said...

It's been a combined effort (Jordon reads to him too). Plus, what else do you do when you are breastfeeding half of the day?

Rebecca said...

Wow, William and your dad really do look like twins!