So, we ran out of room on our gmail account for "Free" storage. We can no longer post pictures on this blog. SO, we have a new one:
http://dewilddespains.blogspot.com/
Except, I figured this would be a good time to go private since I've been talking about it for like a year.
Post a comment with your email (I'll delete it afterwards) or email me if you already have my email. I will actually continue to use this blog to try and put blog post titles here so that you can know when we've updated, so don't take this one off the blog roll! Hope that made sense. I'm up later than I should be because Jordon is out on a case and I have a hard time making myself go to bed when he is not here.
Anyhoo . . . .
Hope to hear from you!
New Kitty Leo
10 years ago
3 comments:
Post a Comment