Lately . . . . . I am then able to enjoy him "reading" to James
Lately . .. . . I'm still not sleeping much
Lately . . . .. though I'm hopeful that I will sleep soon as we've started feeding James rice cereal
Lately . . . . . I'm pretending to be lactose intolerant (more or less) in an attempt to see if it will help with said sleeping habits
Lately . . . . . at bedtime, the only way to get William up the stairs is to do it like a: gorilla (grilla), tiger, bear, or hippopotamus (hitotaughtumus)
Lately . . . . . we are loving YouTube, when I don't know what to say for what sound an animal "says" (like hippos, whales, and bald eagles to name a few)- we look it up and can find a video of the sound
Lately . . . . . we are loving William's recent obsession with "grillas" as it has permitted him to show some interest in the movie Tarzan (finally, a little variety)
Lately . . . . . I love the way his blocks turn into: trains, race cars, BIG race cars, BIG trains, camels, Creaky Cranky, and tables with cheese (and then he runs to get a fork and napkin- which was actually a dryer sheet)
Lately. . . . . . . I love the way William makes up his own songs. Currently, they include the hitotaughtumus song "hippopotamus, hippopotamus in a book", the Tiger song "roar, roar, roar, roar, etc" and the Giraffe song, "sgraff, sgraff, sgraff" sung to a different sing song voice each time
Lately . . . . .. . . I love the way William asks for a specific number of kisses at night. It usually goes 3, then 7 then 0- at which point he gets a little confused that I won't give him zero kisses, except that I am because it's zero?!
Lately . . . . . I love how William will serve James "brefest" and "dinner"
Complete with drinking cup
Lately . . . . . I enjoy watching William "go to school" or "go to work"
Lately . . . . . . my heart is so full of love it nearly bursts. Our days are not always smooth, nor the house always clean, and yes, we live out of the laundry basket right now- but there is always a lot of love and laughter amidst it all and for that I am grateful


3 comments:
I LOVE the first pictures of the two of them together. It just makes my heart melt! I bet William can't imagine life without James now. PS I tried to call, I'll try again.
We've been living out of the laundry basket for a while now. Where will we end up after we have two?? Your boys are adorable and I'm glad you are enjoying each moment!!
I'm one of those guilty of doing the adult-baby voice thing. His smile is just too contagious to be ignored!
Post a Comment