Friday, September 24, 2010

Grrr. . .

Blogger is doing it to me again. Yet again, I can't post pictures!!

Just wanted to record, though, that my little boy calls me a "Siwwy goose" on occasion. He also likes to say, "comeon, comeon".

James, officially hates his carseat. Which doesn't work well with all the going around we've been doing. We are pretty much guaranteed a cry every time we put him in. He will cry for a good portion of the trip- despite repeated efforts to shhh!, jiggle, pacify with the pacifier and William saying, "iss okay sjames! iss okay!". Sigh. I guess there had to be a trade off with the great eater and sleeper that he is.

Wish I had pictures to go along with this. Maybe soon.

2 comments:

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

You should check out Windows Live Writer. That's what I use for my posts now. You can upload pictures offline to blogger.

And sorry I missed your call, I'm on a road trip with my grandparents through rural Utah. Hope to talk soon.

Rob and Marseille said...

do you listen to music while you drive? maybe he wants a diff genre. Or toys hanging on the back seat? sun in his eyes?