The stool is NOT upside down. Apparently, this is how William thinks it goes. I will flip it back over, only to find it upside down again later. I have watched him skid to a stop in front of the kitchen entrance as a side glance told him the stool was not the way it's supposed to be (according to him), and then he entered the kitchen to promptly fix that issue. As soon as the deed was done, he left the kitchen.

This is a solution to the problem that Mom took away the bench that came with the piano because it was being used as a stepping stool to the top of the piano. It's not a wagon. It's a stool. Just in case you were wondering.
And in case you were wondering . . he'd rather feed himself, thank you. With grown-up utensils.
2 comments:
When will we ever get it straight!
Good grief. I'm glad you helped me figure this crazy kid out! Haha! Jacob totally does the same thing with the utensils. Funny how independent they want to be. What an adorable little boy!
Post a Comment