Jordon sent me this email.
I love it. I love it so much. I love him and the wonderful man he is. He has started school and William and I miss him terribly. It's been quite the adjustment for me to go from having Jordon around ALL the time, to not so much. So this totally made my day.
"To my dearest love,
Chris: I have a stack of dishes waiting for me at home tonight.
Jordon: I bet you wish you were married and had a wife who loves you like me. When I get home she says, "Go play with your son. Dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes." She's amazing.
Chris: Lucky!
JJ: O man, I go home and pour myself a bowl of cereal.
Chris: That's a good way to cut down on the dishes.
Jordon: Being married is awesome.
Later while we study.
Jordon: It's nice that we seem to have more time to study this week.
Chris: Ya, I have a bunch of laundry to do.
(Jordon opens his mouth but is cut off)
Chris: Don't even talk about how good it is to be married!!!!
Jordon: That's funny, That's exactly what I was gonna do. Being married is awesome.
Thanks so much for helping me be successful in medical school. You're the best wife in the world.
Love,
Jordon"
New Kitty Leo
10 years ago
1 comment:
awww...that is sweet.
Post a Comment